The Concord Monitor featured Company C and GoodWeave in a recent article entitled
“Global Impact: Company C certifies their rugs, bedding are made sustainably.”
Archive for the ‘Rugs’ Category
Last week, we spent an exciting day with our #DreaminFullColor contest winner, Keri Steckler!
I loved hearing her plans and getting to know more about her. Keri and her family moved out of their city apartment last fall and are now settled into their new home in the northern Boston suburb of Andover, MA.
Keri can’t wait to create a colorful, kid-friendly, yet stylish, home for her young family. I remember those same glorious feelings when Walter and I moved into our first home.
As we sat in the vibrant red chairs in her living room, Keri told us stories about her early room renovations and ideas she has for the dining room. She wants color and style that flows easily from the entry to living room to the kitchen—in time for her to host Thanksgiving this year…no problem!
Tomorrow, Keri’s coming to our Concord, NH headquarters to meet our team and tour our store. And we’re ready to take on her most important dining room “wishes”, which include blending in her treasured family heirlooms with fresh Company C color & style.
Check back soon to watch our project unfold…CLICK HERE to learn more about how we chose Keri and her big prize!
Choose any room in your home and show us how color inspires you by creating and sharing your complete makeover board on Pinterest!
Simply create a new Pinterest board, post an image of the existing room, and tell us why the room is in need of a change. Next, fill your board by pinning your favorite Company C products and all other styling details you would use to create a fabulous new look. Once your board and story are complete, enter the contest by sharing a link via our Facebook contest tab.
The entries will be judged and the winner will be announced April 15, 2014, and receive $10,000 in Company C products to make the dream room come true!
How to Enter:
Contest begins on February 28, 2014 and ends at midnight ET on March 28, 2014. A winner will be chosen by April 15, 2014.
1) Log in to Pinterest and follow Company C: www.pinterest.com/companyc
2) Create your own Pinterest board
Feature a room in your home that you think needs some Company C color love
a) Name your Pinterest Board “Dream in Full Color”
b) Upload a current picture of the room in your home you want to makeover
c) Tell us your special makeover story and include it in your board description
3) Start Pinning!
Pin Company C products (fabric, furniture, bedding, accessories, rugs and more) to inspire your room redesign. A Company C rug must be included in the design. You may pin photos of Company C products from www.companyc.com to your Dream in Full Color board.
b) For each pin, tag @CompanyC and include the hashtag #DreamInColor
c) You may also include other accessories and finishes to round out the room (ie, paint color, wallpaper, trim, plants, window treatments, etc.)
d) Need some inspiration? Click here to take a look at our ‘Dream In Color’ sample board for ideas and guidance.
4) Enter to Win!
When your Pinterest board is complete, enter the contest by “liking” our Facebook page and sharing a link to your “Dream In Full Color” board via our contest tab on our Facebook page. Entries must be submitted no later than midnight ET March 28, 2014.
5) See If you win on April 15, 2014
Our judges will select and notify by e-mail ONE winner based on creativity, originality and use of Company C products. The winner will receive:
a) $10,000 shopping spree with Company C
b) Free design consultation with a Company C design consultant
c) One-on-one time, up to four hours, with Company C co-founder Chris Chapin
COMPANY C DREAM IN FULL COLOR CONTEST
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 p.m. EST on February 28, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on March 28, 2014 (“End Date”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to U.S. residents. Rhode Island Residents are NOT eligible. Contestants must be 18 years old or older at time of entry. Employees and affiliates of Company C are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
- IMAGE POLICY: For the purposes of this Contest only, Company C hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to download and/or copy photos of Company C products from the www.companyc.com website for the purpose of “pinning” such photos to your Pinterest Dream in Full Color board. Company C does not – and cannot – grant permission for your use of photos of Company C products found on other websites or through other sources and expressly disclaims any and all liability for your use of photos that you have obtained from sources other than the www.companyc.com website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Pinterest or our vendors. Neither Facebook, Pinterest, nor our vendors assume any liability for this promotion.
- PRIZES: One (1) grand prize available. A Winner will be selected on April 15, 2014. A gift card for $10,000 in Company C merchandise will be awarded to the winner. Value is determined at retail price, inclusive of any applicable taxes and shipping. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Design consultation will be arranged separately for up to four hours at a mutually agreed upon time prior to October 1, 2014 at your home if within a 100 mile radius of a Company C store (otherwise such design consultation shall be provided remotely). One-on-one time, up to four hours, with Company C co-founder Chris Chapin at a mutually agreed date, time and place prior to October 1, 2014. The winner will be notified via email within three (3) days of selection. The winner must respond by email within five (5) days of the email notification by Company C. The winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility. If a winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to claim the prize; or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with the official rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
If you have questions about this promotion,
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Savor Company C’s mouthwatering new colors: Watermelon, Mango and Lime!
ART, the non-profit Accessories Resource Team, and the Dallas Market Center presented Company C with the ARTS Award for Area Rugs at its 25th annual gala held during the recent Total Home and Gift Market Show in Dallas, Texas. The ARTS Award is the only international program in which retailers, manufacturers and sales representatives are celebrated by their peers for excellence in 25 different categories across the home industry.
For the second year in a row, Company C has been recognized for its outstanding original product design, commitment to sustainability, and compelling sales and marketing support programs.
“We are truly thankful and honored to receive this award. Each season, we challenge ourselves to create the most beautiful and innovative designs and also stay true to our passion for color in everything we do. It is especially meaningful to all of us at Company C that we continue to inspire excellence as we celebrate our 20th anniversary this year”, said Chris Chapin, Co-Founder and Colorful Living Officer.
Walter Chapin, Co-Founder and President, added, “Pausing to reflect on the last 20 years, winning this award reinforces the choices we’ve made and the path we’ve been on. It is a terrific and significant accomplishment that our design concepts and programs are recognized as the best in the industry by our peers.”
About the Award
The annual ARTS Awards invites industry members to nominate their peers for excellence in 25 categories that span product development, commitment to sustainability, retail merchandising, sales representation, and marketing support across several areas in decorative home accessories. Peer voting takes place over several months each spring and summer, and then a panel of industry experts invite finalists to submit presentations that are vetted until ultimate winners are selected. Nominees do not have to exhibit at the Dallas Market Center nor be a member of ART to be considered.
ART is a home furnishings industry trade association founded 1988. Its mission is to represent manufacturers, retailers, and representatives and others interested in promoting the decorative home accessories industry. The association’s goal is to enhance the market of the industry, and each year it sponsors numerous conferences and seminars that educate, promote and support the home furnishings industry. The Accessories Resource Team website is available at www.accessoriesrecourceteam.org.
About Dallas Market Center
Founded in 1957, Dallas Market Center is the world’s most complete wholesale marketplace. The Center hosts more than 50 markets each year, including four Total Home and Gift Markets featuring home furnishings, gifts, decorative accessories, lighting, textiles and rugs. The marketplace boasts more than five million square feet of display space and attracts more than 200,000 retail buyers from all 50 states and 78 countries. The Dallas Market website is available at www.dallasmarketcenter.com.
About Company C
Company C is a leading manufacturer of colorful home furnishings. Founded in 1994 by Christine and Walter Chapin, the company that began as a one-room garage operation has grown to include over 1,000 wholesale Partners worldwide, three exclusive retail stores and an ecommerce website. Today, it has a reputation as a top resource for distinctive and uniquely colorful home furnishings including rugs, bedding, furniture, fabrics and decorative accessories. Throughout the year, customers are treated to fresh, exciting collections in Company C’s signature colors and designs. Find Company C at www.companyc.com or join in its colorful conversations on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the Company C blog and more.
Pantone’s Color of 2014 is Radiant Orchid — So Scrumptious!
Pantone announced today that the 2014 “it” color is a pinky purple known as “Radiant Orchid”. Company C has been incorporating this color into its products for years and our spring 2014 line is no exception. Wall Street Journal calls it “vibrant and inviting” and we call it SCRUMPTIOUS!
Add a bit of Pantone 18-3224 into your home with our beautiful fabrics, bedding, rugs, pillows and more that feature this natural orchid hue. Get inspired! Click here to follow our Radiant Orchid Pinterest Board.