At Company C, we love layers of color, texture, and pattern whenever we are designing the dreamiest beds. Whatever your style, we have the bedding layers you’ll need to design your own oasis, and a place to retreat as winter takes hold. Here are our top five layering tips, sure to entice you to keep that New Years’ resolution to get more sleep.
- Select sheets that reflect your personal style. Some prefer cotton percale’s crisp cool feel, while others love cotton sateen for is softer, smoother hand. Either way, we use only 100% GOTS certified organic cotton to create our luxurious bedding so you can sleep more soundly.
- Add warmth and texture with cotton matelasses. These heavily-stitched “blanket” layers are a nice way to add lightweight warmth. Select a matelasse color to accent your sheets or to anchor any other elements you add to your bedding design.
- Lay on a duvet cover or a quilt…for both warmth and contrast. Quilts and duvet covers are your bed’s topcoat, and highlight everything underneath. Duvet covers encase a down, cotton, or poly-filled comforter. Duvet covers can be used without a top sheet—where the duvet cover is washed with the fitted sheet. A quilt is used with a full set of sheets, where the flat sheet protects the quilt from frequent laundering.
- Pile on the accent pillows and watch them bring everything together! We love European squares in the back to anchor the pillows and shams (and to prop yourself up for pre-slumber reading). Pillows create visual interest between your sheets and all your top-of-bed elements. Decorative pillows that contrast with your bedding placed near the front of the cases and shams add dimension. Position them as you like, there are no rules…use concepts of symmetry only if they apply to you. For even more visual interest and warmth, add a complimenting throw.
- Remember to conceal the box spring to keep your bed from being woefully under-dressed. Our Waterfall linen chambray bed skirt comes in six lighter shades that coordinate with all our bedding and are oh-so-easy to install. It’s a tailored finish that will compliment your style!
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and healthy 2016!
From rugs, to table top, to pillows, we’ve got you covered in savings!
There’s something for everyone, and it’s all on sale…help yourself!
Don’t Miss Our Columbus Day Sale Away Weekend Sale…
Save 20% & Free Standard Shipping through October 12th (excludes expedited and oversized shipping charges). It is the perfect time to update your home for the fall and holiday season.
Axelle Quilts & Shams – feature lavish, flowing curves and ornamental inspired design bestowing an elegant, dramatic feel to the bedroom. Crafted of 300 thread count cotton sateen and finished with 1″ binding. Organic cotton-fill. Shams have zipper-closure. Shams sold separately.
Bentley Pillow – Inspired by Wilson ‘Snowflake’ Bentley’s discovery that no two snowflakes are alike, our cotton pillow’s bold, over-scaled design is formed of intricate embroidery then embellished with pom-pom trim, reminiscent of snow. With feather insert. Imported.
Corinthia Rug – Classic Corinthian architecture is brought to lifevia our boldover-scaledand slightly off-center design. Acanthus leaves, scrolls, and fluted sheath motifs are hand tuftedusing a blend of luxurious yarns from chunky and high-twist to multi-colored and tie-dyed loop pile creating adazzling display of texture for the floor. 100% wool, hooked and tufted.
Simone Chair – Chic and curvaceous, with just the suggestion of an arm, the Simone chair makes an elegant, comfortable dining or desk chair, or a versatile side chair in any room of the house.
Sale Away with Free Standard Shipping This October…
This is the perfect time to refresh your living or dining room with our fall rugs.
Drip and Splash – The contemporary art technique of dripping paint directly from can to canvas is borrowed here to fashion our bespoke work of art for the floor. Hand hooked using tie-dyed yarns which lend even more creative splash to the spice-hued piece.
Free Hand – Infused with spontaneity, this rug’s artfully abstract pattern is inspired by, you got it, our love of doodling. Plush, cut-pile rug is hand-looped of chunky wool yarns against a tufted, Toffee-hued background. 100% wool, hooked and tufted.
Tea Leaf – A classic William Morris trellis design gets magnified and reworked, resulting in our contemporary update in a glorious palette of green, yellow and ivory against a warm grey ground then framed with a darker driftwood border. Hand tufted and washed to add a soft patina that’s just beautiful to behold.
Shop All Our Fall Collection…
40% Off Select Rugs, Pillows, Bedding & More
Fall into Savings! Save 40% Off Select Styles…
Shop Sale Rugs, Bedding, Pillows & More.
Choose from our popular Arianna pillows which will add pop to any living room or add fall color with our autumn botanical rug.